Some tools to :
- Use a maximum amount of knowledge in the field of a given thematic
- Clarify a problem which has not been clearly defined
- Find out and understand the general motivations of the targets evaluated and their behaviour
- In most of the qualitative surveys, part of the time is consecrated to an exploratory phase covering more than just the theme of the survey. This global phase ensures a correct understanding of the given environment. It is an assessment of the attitudes motivations, behaviour and decision making process.
This usually takes place at the beginning of the study going from a global approach to detailed individual analysis.
The following methods are used
The techniques used are semi-structured interviews, group meetings, and the protocol method.
Kheolia’s competitive edge
- An ad hoc approach to problems, without taking sides or bias
- A mastery of the methods of collecting information which is continuously improved
- A thorough, illustrated report which highlights a summary of the results, gives a synthesis of the key points, a deep analysis with annexes.